There are many habits that may lead to dry feet. Standing in your feet for hours without resting, exposing your feet to humid areas, medical condition, being overweight, and the list can go on. All of this can lead to cracked feet which can cause itching and painful cracks, or infection that could lead to much more serious complications.
The remedy we propose today is quite inexpensive and completely harmless. It will soften the dry skin and will remove the unpleasant foot odor.
– 4 aspirins
– the juice of one lemon
– 1 teaspoon of water (10ml)
1. Crush the aspirins in the mortar (it is best if it’s made of granite or rough-hewn marble).
2. Pour the aspirin powder into a glass.
3. Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice.
4. Mix the lemon juice with the aspirin powder and add a teaspoon of water. You will get a very viscous paste.
• Wash your soles and apply the aspirin paste on the dry skin areas.
• Put on a pair of thick socks or wrap your feet in a towel.
• After 20-30 minutes, remove the socks and wash your feet with warm water.
• Use a pumice stone and carefully rub out problematic areas. This will remove the dry skin.
• Dry your feet thoroughly. Repeat the procedure twice a week.