Autumn is the best season when you can try pumpkin cheesecake recipe. It’s a no-baking delicious dessert.
This pumpkin cheesecake it’s easy to prepare and you don’t have to bake it. Desert, anyone?
Image Credits: Insidebrucrewlife
Ingredients for pumpkin cheesecake:
– 1 cup of dark chocolate chips
– 6 tablespoons of cream
– 20/25 Oreo biscuits for the countertop
– 20 g of butter (countertop)
– 1 cup of pumpkin puree
– ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
– ¼ teaspoon of ginger
– ⅛ teaspoon of cloves
– ⅛ teaspoon of nutmeg
– 350 g whip cream for cream (separated into several vessels)
– 250g cream cheese
– ½ cup of powdered sugar
– grated chocolate (for decoration)
Image Credits: Lovefromtheoven
Method of preparation:
1. In a bowl put the chocolate flakes and those 6 tablespoons of cream and microwave it for 1 minute. Then mix the ingredients until you get a cream.
2. Shred Oreo biscuits and mix them with butter to make the countertop. Then put them in a special countertop form and add the chocolate cream over it. Leave in the fridge for an hour.
3. In a medium bowl put the pumpkin puree, all spices, 250 g of whip cream, cream cheese and powdered sugar and mix them with an electric mixer. Spread the composition over the chocolate cream.
4. Leave it in the refrigerator for two hours or until it’s harden entirely.
5. Before serving, put the remaining whipped cream and garnish with grated chocolate.