Here are 5 things we bet you didn’t know you could do with an avocado fruit.
1. Grill it: Brush unpeeled avocado halves with oil. Grill for 1-2 minutes.
2. Bake an egg in it: Crack an egg into each half of the avocado. Bake the halves at 425° for 15 minutes.
3. Use it instead of mayo in chicken salad: Mash a ripe avocado. Add chicken, salt, and pepper to taste.
4. Sub it for butter in baked goods: Use 1/2 Tbsp. of avocado for every 1 Tbsp. of butter.
5. Use it in pancake batter: Add in 1/4 avocado to make batter creamier and cut carbs.
Watch the video to get five fresh ideas about what you can do with an avocado.